Friday, March 26, 2010

Frist subject: Beliebers

I've always been a person who kept to myself and thought things like diary's and blogs were stupid. But, at this point of my life, I have alot to say. I like to talk about alot of things and I find myself being very long-winded sometimes....Oh no! I'm turning into my mother! Anyway, as a result, I think I need a blog.


First of all, people who follow my personal twitter (http://twitter.com/CandiesCloset) or my work (non-paying job) twitter (http://twitter.com/Wrestleholics) know that I don't necessarily like Justin Bieber. But, then again, I'm seventeen and who my age does? Right now, he's been a trending topic on twitter for 3 weeks now. 3 WEEKS! Come on hormonal tween girls (ages 12-14), as Alicia (my cousin) says: Even Justin doesn't want to see his name anymore! I don't know why people obsess over a boy who has one album and looks like a twelve year old. I once said on my CandiesCloset twitter '#WhoGivesAFAboutBieber?' and some random person (whose tweets were very...strange may I add) tweeted me: 'How Rude Y U hatin on @justinbieber. Apperently hes a better person than u'll ever b'....Wow, my very first hater. I won't pick on this poor deluded person, because I'm a better person than they think and I won't give them the pleasure of being right. My point is, how is Justin B. getting more attention from the tween girl crowd than their beloved Jonas Brothers. Is it because dear Kevin got married and lost his prized possession? Let's admit it, Kevin's the least popular member, so that's not it. I heard somebody say he sounds like Michael Jackson when he was in the Jackson 5....The only thing I have to say to that is don't let Alicia hear you say that! She'll say he's autotuned like T-Pain, and I don't disagree with her. Anyway, I'm sure by the time this blog comes out J.B. will still be a trending topic and I'll still be waiting for someone to start trending a #ScrewBieber or #DontTweetBieber topic.

CandieCoated Kisses!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment