Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm on the border of infatuation to actually being 'in like'....


Yeah, I just did y'all like that (at least the girls).

I say I'm infatuated with Taeyang (Young-bae Dong) because I've just gotten into Big Bang this year and I don't know them all that well yet and I say 'in like' because I can't claim that I'm in love with someone that I don't know. I've told Alicia that I've liked a lot of guys (from Cody Rhodes to Jin Akanishi to U-Know Yunho and now Taeyang), so when I told her that I liked Taeyang, it was kind of no surprise to her and she probably expects it to change again soon. But, I think Taeyang is going to stay at the top of my 'Wanted Men' list because he has everything I've ever wanted in a man. When I like a group I want to know the people I'm listening to, so when I watched subbed videos of Big Bang on Youtube and looked for little facts about them, I found out that Taeyang was my ideal man. My ideal man has to be a Christian, nice, dedicated, well-mannered, modest, a little shy and him being a virgin too would be nice. Taeyang's all of those things, so that's why I'm 'in like' with him. Plus, his smokin' hot body is nice too, right? XD

*Sigh* Part of me is worried that I've been so into idols and hot pro wrestlers that normal guys just won't compare.

Besides, it's hard to surpass this:


Oh, and this:


It just got PG16 in here! XD

If I ever met him, the chances of us getting together would be 5%, unless it was God's will for us to be together. I can tell you from experience that two shy people can't talk to each other, at least not for a full conversation. I've lost a lot of potential boyfriends from being shy. I hope if I ever meet him (because I plan on going to a Big Bang concert sometime in my lifetime) that he shakes my hand (Taeyang has said before that if he meets a fan that he likes, he'll shake her hand) and on that day I'll probably die. Kidding, but that would be the best day of my life!

XOXO (That's how I'm ending every blog about a cute boy, hugs and kisses for him and you),
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment