Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girl Crushes vs. Lesbianism

First of all I AM NOT a lesbian and have nothing against them, I'm just here to stick up for girls who are teased by their friends for finding a girl beautiful (but, not sexually attractive). A girl crush is where a girl finds another girl very beautiful, but not sexually attractive. Lesbianism is where two girls find each other sexually attractive and love each other, like a man and a woman do.

I admit, I have a few girl crushes.

Maryse: You have to admit, it's not bragging if she can back it up and even though Maryse is not the sexiest woman alive, she is sexy (But, does she sexually attract me? No.)

Layla El: WWE's English Muffin is very hot and she can be so adorable! (But, does she sexually attract me? No.)

That's about it when I really think about it. Those are my girl crushes, now this....


Taeyang (for the record, definitely not a girl): OMG, what's not sexy about Young-bae? (But, does he sexually attract me? Is that a trick question? HECK YES!!!)

So, there you have it, my break down of girl crushes. Don't tease your friend or make her seem like a lesbian just because she admires another girls beauty, it makes people feel insecure and self-conscious. So next time your friend says 'Oh, that girl is pretty', don't say 'Ooooh, you like a girl!' because in all actuallity they don't. They just think that person is just plain cute or sexy, they're not sexually attracted to them, like a man is to a woman and vise versa.

CandieCoated Kisses,
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment